Saturday 28 June 2014

MAYBELLINE ACID WASH EFFECT TOP SPLATTER AKA PRECIOUS PEARL

Happy Weekend guys, what are your plans for this weekend?
So recently Maybelline have been releasing awesome collections like the ones I've swatched here and here and when I saw the Acid Wash collection I was ready to get them all but then when I saw them in the store they just didn't grab me! So I only picked up the Top Splatter. 
This same polish is from the Polished Jewels Collection in the US and is called Precious Pearl. Also I do believe this may be a dupe for the newly released Storm by Picture Polish. 

Click Read More to read my review and see all the swatches and macros :)




This polish is a top coat filled with different sized matte white hex glitter. The formula is perfect and I've used one coat for the swatches below. 

For the first swatch (from pinky to pointer finger) I used OPI Thrill of Brazil, Barry M Gelly in Mango, Essie Shorty Pants and Essence Beijos De Brazil.  







The swatches below aren't my best but I didn't have a chance to re swatch

For this combination (from pinky to pointer finger) I used Barry M Blue Grape, Essence Naughty and Pink, Illamasqua Noble and Illamasqua Stance







So that's the end of the swatches! I LOVE this top coat, and I love how reasonably priced it is too :) 
I don't know if this is Limited Edition or not but I highly recommend you go and get this becuase you will love it too! 

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I wish I will be able to find it in my country... It's the perfect snowy top coat glitter that I've been looking for a long time <3
    It looks so good on every base color you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it
    And your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou so much Nina! Have you bought this?

      Delete
  3. I know, I've been searching for an affordable top coat like this for ages and I was so happy to see this! I hope you find it, maybe look online?
    Aww, thankyou, glad you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the manicures are fun and pretty! :) ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )