Sunday 26 January 2014

STARRY NAIL ART FAIL

Hey guys, how's your weekend been? I've spent about 15 hours this weekend editing blog photos and getting some posts ready! 
Ok, so today I have a nail art fail to share with you today. I was inspired by this beautiful mani by Lucy  and thought I'd try it out for myself. I started off with two coats of Illamasqua Creator and then sponged on some red, green and blue to give a galaxy like appearance and then painted on the stars using white acrylic paint. On the ring finger I decided to do a half moon with the white and oh my goodness it turned into the worst half moon I've ever seen in my life! Haha  




I wasn't going to show this but I believe part of blogging is sharing our failures, we are only human aren't we and it's our failures which help us grow improve. Ok guys, enjoy your Monday! 



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )