Wednesday 29 January 2014

CATRICE SQUEEZE ME

Hey everybody, what have you been up to today? Yesterday I got my recent exam results and I passed them all, yaay! So today I decided to treat myself to some Illamasqua polishes, yaay! I can't wait for them to come :)
Today I have another beautiful Catrice polish to show you, this is Squeeze Me, I wasn't sure if I'd like this but when I put it on I fell in love! It has such beautiful shimmer in it. 
I've used two coats below and one coat of top coat. 






I layered something beautiful over this so check back tomorrow to see what I layered over the top and don't forget to smile :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )