Monday 2 January 2012

WHAT BETTER WAY TO START THE YEAR?

THAN  NAIL MAIL ? 
loll, yep check out what i got in the post i was super excited to get these ! 

my born pretty stamping plates and what could that be in the bubble wrap ? 
well just be warned there are far tooo many pictures of it ahead ! 





CULT NAILS - clairvoyant 
the beautiful Michelle bought this for me and sent me it all the way from Singapore (thankyou)


sorry for the poop quality of these pictures, i had to crop them quite a bit and they turned out to be quite small 








My very first Cult Nails, it aint unicorn puke but doesn't matter ! 
Expect swatches very sooon ! 

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Gorgeous polish!! :D This one IS unicorn puke! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous way to start the new year :-) Looking forward to seeing the manicures you create with all these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! I bet you were happy opening these babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ashesela: loll, i know its the same thing in the bottle but it's not one of the 275 that were named unicorn puke, so it looses a little of it's magic loll !

    @Laura: loll, well it's going to be my first tim proper stamping soo i'm not sure the mani's will turn out too good loll

    @Nail Reflections: loll, you bet, i think you can tell how happy i was by the ridiculous number of bottle shots, loll !

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )