Monday 30 January 2012

PASTEL HOUNDSTOOTH

I'm not feeling too good today so I'm at home, the weather doesn't really help much in cheering you up either : (
Anyway, I have been feeling soo uninspired recently I just haven't know what to do on my nails ! So, I decided to do try Linda's tutorial for the freehand houndstooth pattern, I love this design but I don't have the konad plate so when she posted a tutorial I couldn't wait to try it ! Well it took several months but I finally did it yesterday
I couldn't decide which colour to do and after realising I've never done skittle nails, I decided to do use my OPI shrek mini's for a skittley mani !

Pinky - Pointer finger , Who the shrek are you, Fiercely Fiona, Whats with the cattitude, Rumple's wiggin.
I used black acrylic paint for the pattern , let me know if you like it

oh and just be warned, it doesn't look very good in the photos, it was the last step that confused me and they went wonky but your couldn't tell in real life !




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. These are so great! I love the different base colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou, the base colours were my favourite part of the mani ; )

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! Your free-handing skills are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )