Sunday 5 October 2014

RAINBOW STARS!

Happy Sunday! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I wish you a very good week to come. 
Todays nails are made up of a few of my favourite things, namely rainbows, stars and nail vinyls! 
To do these nails I started with 2 coats of Essence white stamping polish which is a great white nail polish, I then used these awesome star nail vinyl stencils from She Sells Seashells to paint on the rainbow stars. Now let me attempt to name all the colours! 
The red is OPI The Thrill Of Brazil, the orange is China Glaze Stoked To Be Soaked, yellow is Color Club Almost Famous, green is Illamasqua Elope (I think), light blue is I can't remember what it is! the darker blue is Barry M Gelly in Blue Grape, lilac is Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear and finally the dark purple is  OPI Funky Dunkey. 








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but please don't spam with your blog links, if you want me to look at your blog please drop me an email at nail-loopy@hotmail.co.uk instead, thanx : )